- business communication
- Microsoft Office
- Can have to put extra effort to meet deadlines
- Organization skills
- Product Management
- Human resources
Human Resources Assistant – Part Time
Farmington, United States
Welcome to ChemQuest! We strive to manufacture and provide the best bulk car wash soap for all types of car washes, including automatics, self-serves, tunnels and truck washes. Our innovative car wash products include High pH Presoaks, Low pH Presoaks, Triple Foams, Drying Agents & Waxes, Wheel & Tire Cleaners, and more! Our team of industry professionals can help you find the best soaps for your business while providing top quality services that keep your wash running at peak efficiency.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations professionally.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
- Health, dental, and vision plans.
- Supplemental insurance plan.
- 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment.
- Group Life Insurance, AD&D, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance plans.
- PTO and Holiday Plan.
- Quarterly Bonus program (eligibility after 6 months of employment).
We offer cross-training opportunities to advance within our company, too!
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Provides clerical support to the HR department.
- May assist with recruiting efforts and onboarding for new employees.
- Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
- Assists with new hire orientation.
- Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and other employee events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Assists with Maintaining DOT regulatory information, including information kept on JJ Keller.
- Assist with company communication including but not limited to updating employee information on electronic communication system, and writing company newsletters.
Our benefits include health, dental, and vision plans, alongside a 401K plan with company safe harbor contribution after one year of employment. Additionally, we also offer group life insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance plans, and a PTO/Holiday plan.
After 6 months of retaining employment with ChemQuest, you are eligible to begin receiving quarterly bonuses. These bonuses are provided for the purpose of giving back to our hard-working employees who dedicate their time and energy to the company.
We provide cross-training opportunities, and encourage all our employees to grow both personally and professionally. You’ll never feel like you’re trapped at ChemQuest, as we keep thing exciting and fresh.
Our wages are competitive for what’s offered in the corresponding field, and area around our locations. We ensure that you get the best salary for the work that you do, with opportunities of growth open.